Friday 7 February 2014. Our school office will be open from 9.00 Monday 3 February. All children were given stationery lists at the end of last term but if you need another copy they will be available in the office.
We have an exciting year ahead:
- Senior classes will be going to camp at the end of Term 1 so please support the fundraising events that will be happening throughout the term
- We are planning whanau kapahaka for our school community after school, everyone will be welcome to join. We would like to know how many families would be interested in this, a notice will be sent out once school has started
- We are planning to further develop our school gardens so if you can support the garden club please let your child's teacher know
- Using computers and other technology for learning (blended e-Learning) will be a strong focus for learning for both teachers and children this year
- The other focus learning area will be Te Reo Maori the staff would appreciate your support, come and learn alongside us, Kapahaka is just the beginning!